sexta-feira, 31 de maio de 2019

MOTHER

Resultado de imagem para mother


A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, shinning her light in the path of her family.

The love of a mother is like a smooth veil of love and tenderness, a likeness shared only by God, our heavenly father.

As your son, I am very proud of you mother. Your prayers follows me everywhere like the light through the darkness of this world…

From a baby to a boy, from a boy to a young man and from a young man to a grown man.

Your principles and discipline throughout these phases of my life has stood the test of time.

All I am, all I that I will be, I owe it to you, mother. I love you my mother!


God bless you!
See you later. Take care!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

DESENVOLVIMENTO DE NOVOS PRODUTOS ALIMENTÍCIOS

  Por ocorrência do aumento da população mundial e, consequentemente, a busca pela sobrevivência e melhoria na qualidade de vida dos seres v...